Tuesday, March 30, 2010

DISILLUSIONED

ARRGGHHH 4:44????????!!!!!!
I've been up all day, running on three hours of sleep from yesterday. @_@ And I've spent the past......8+ hours ARTIN' (on my own. Not including what I did during my classes today). It FEELS GOOD. But I'm starting to feel sleepy.


**DID NOT draw the lineart in thiS pic. Just the colors.^^^^***


These are the projects I've been working on tonight...A tengu figure that I started last week) and a coloring contest entry for MR. Toshinho. The orginal is here! Though I just realized the prize is only a year sub. to DA....which would be nice but I thought his art was involved too. Lllooll. OH WELL. I rarely color something nice. The finish piece would look good in my portfolio. Yes I'm coloring with gradients but I don't care. IT'S HARDER THEN IT LOOKS. ESPECIALLY WITH ALL THE DETAILS. Maybe I'll do another piece with my "painting style" laterrr.

SLEEP. DDDD;

No comments: