Sunday, February 22, 2009

gaaaaay

---Illustration; Marker(sketch)---



yeah I can use markers. even though they are fun I hardly use them. For the past few days I've been drawing with pens in my sketch book and then I decided to do these the other day.
Sketch cards of Todd, Sota, and Shelly.
Todd looks as if he's on 'roids and his face looks too young. I experimented on sota's hair and used yellow/greens but they look weird on the computer but at the same time I like it because it reflects his personality. and Shelly...uhh. I dunno. She's okay. The wind in the BG doesn't look very windy though. I ran but of v01 which i use for skin shading while on her so she looks a little blotchy.

I was going to post my progress on my projects animatic but it failed to upload to youtube. So that will have to wait. :/ :/ :/

No comments: